Monday, June 16, 2014

A fresh start.....Introducing DivineGift317

As one chapter of my life ended today, I decided to unleash the new name of my blog: divinegift317.blogspot.com. For the last 2 years, I was the CEO/Blogger for ROAR, a nonprofit geared towards providing resources to students and community. I enjoyed bringing my inspirational infused blog posts to the forefront. Today, that all ended when I was told that due to funding, I would no longer be needed. I was crushed but the Lord reminded me to step out from behind the scenes and to focus on my personal blog. I've always been a huge supporter of other's dreams. It's time for me to fully live out God's purpose for my life. So I decided to rename my blog from missquvi.BlogSpot.com to DivineGift317.blogspot.com. This name was birthed from an idea God placed on my heart a few times. The name is significant because my first name, "Lequvia" means, "Divine Gift" or "Gift of God". 317 is the exact time I was born; the numbers 3 and 17 in numerology represent divine completeness (Holy Trinity- Father, Son, Holy Spirit) and victory, two things that I strive for daily through the love of Christ. It was very befitting to rename my blog as such for God has given me multiple gifts that I refuse to waste.  After pondering about my abilities, I realized that I am a natural encourager by words. I love positive affirmations and sharing good thoughts, quotes, and life's beauty in words. Most importantly, I love sharing God's truth. I'm so excited for the chance to write and share again. This blog will be my way of helping and healing others by sharing my testimony, positivity, and how God has changed my life. Join me on my journey.
MissQuvi

No comments:

Post a Comment