Tuesday, July 29, 2014

God is the greatest accountant

This is a short and sweet blog post. It's amazing how God uses our daily work/tasks to teach us.  As I'm making my way to work this morning, this thought hits me: God is the greatest accountant I know. He makes sure that my debits (what goes out, negative stuff) and credits (what comes in, positive stuff) are in balance (purged/processed) so that my account (spiritual walk, soul) is completely reconciled (one with Him). Amazing....another teachable moment from God. I love when He speaks to me daily through situations and people. Lesson for today: remove all things that need to be removed and take in all things that are needed so that you can be reconciled back to Christ. Keep your spiritual account current. Don't become spiritually overdrawn.



God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment