Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Give Him glory always

Today was a very tiring work day. Outside of writing, I am a staff accountant and a substitute teacher. Since it's the summer of course, accounting work has been apart of my daily schedule. While I'm working, I listen to a lot of inspiration messages/music which helps me get through a long day. One artist that I love is Mali Music. I first heard him on Kirk Franklin's song, "Give Me" from the "Hello Fear" album.  That's one of my favorite songs I play when I need a boost in the morning to wake up. He was also featured in Deitrick Haddon's, movie "Blessed and Cursed". Anyways, Mali Music is a great artist with a unique sound. I like that he is taking praise and worship to another level. His music has also reached the secular music scene, which is very much needed(that's a discussion for a later post.) One particular song I love is "Yahweh". I love the pure worship for God. He says, "All the glory belongs to You, oh God."  Like I said, today was one of those busy days in the office and once I played that song, it reminded me that even in the midst of my tiredness, frustration, or whatever emotion my flesh is feeling, my spirit says, give Him glory always. Sometimes in the midst of our trials, we get caught up in how everything looks and we forget what God has done for us prior to those moments.  He has kept us, provided for us, protected us, and been everything to us that we didn't even deserve to get. The point I'm making is, whenever you feel discouraged, disappointed, and just plain doubtful on life, just praise God anyway. Give Him glory in all situations. Check out the song here: http://youtu.be/uhFauQ-9nhY



Peace and blessings,

MissQuvi

2 comments:

  1. We have to constantly push our flesh into obedience until what we are aiming for becomes apart of us. No one has to tell us to brush our teeth, come our hair or do they, LOL.

    ReplyDelete