Thursday, December 25, 2014

In His presence, He is the present

This morning, I woke up to a Merry Christmas text from my father. I responded by saying that "I'm thankful and blessed to be alive . Merry Christmas to you all as well. Christmas is not about sharing gifts, food, or socializing, it's about sharing Christ and offering salvation. I choose to focus on that today and everyday." A thought-provoking conversation with my sister in Christ (birthday twin too) on yesterday reminded me of the goodness of the Lord and how we should share Jesus in conversation today and everyday as we encounter others. This is my 3rd Christmas away from family, so today I choose to sit at the Lord's feet and reverence Him and His glory upon my life.  His mercy and grace have sustained me and there are not enough words to express how grateful I am that He chose to die for my sins. He is Wonderful, Counselor, Provider, Friend, the Prince of Peace. In His presence, He is the present. "Great is Your mercy towards me, Your lovingkindness towards me. Great is Your mercies I see, day after day. Forever faithful towards me, You're always providing for me, great is Your mercy I see, great is Your grace."_Donnie McClurkin.

Amazed by His grace.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lequvia, I must say i really enjoyed reading your blog. Very inspiring, and beautiful practical lessons to learn from them. Thanks a lot for using this medium to reach out so many out there. Thanks for using this avenue to win souls for our Lord Jesus Christ. As a blogger myself, i also love to read what others are writing and get more inspiration to continue in the work i am called to. I hope to read more from you and should in case you like to read so of the things i have written, you check check my site at : http://www.relationshipcarecentree.blogspot.com/
    Johnson

    ReplyDelete