Wednesday, December 13, 2023

15th RAMaversary!! πŸŽ“πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ1️⃣5️⃣

12/13/23 πŸŽ“πŸ‘©‍πŸŽ“πŸŽ‰

Returning home on several occasions this year reminded me of the many reasons to celebr8️⃣ my 'why', a question that was posed months ago by a fellow alum. My response: #AlbanyState was my escape and where I found my tribe. At 2️⃣3️⃣, I gradu8️⃣ted and ended one chapter of my life to start a new chapter, with its highs and lows, ebbs and flows, only God knew, this path He's cre8️⃣ted for me. Thankful for the turbulent wave of beginnings, the good and the bad, the angst, tears, challenges leading me to true blue, golden legacies of inspiration and introspection that are neverending. From 478 College Street to 504 College Drive, I'm 4️⃣ever b7️⃣essed & gr8️⃣ful for what was, is, and continues. 

Thri5️⃣ing on this j0️⃣urney 4️⃣ever!! 
Happy 15th RAMaversary!! 12/13/2008 

#PotentialRealizedπŸŒŸπŸ™Œ #OldASUπŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ #classof2008   #RecessionGradπŸŽ“πŸ‘©‍πŸŽ“ #year15   #ALBtoATLπŸ¦‹πŸŒΉ#FromTC2DestinyπŸ›£

No comments:

Post a Comment