Tuesday, January 5, 2016

2016: The year of LOVE

I've been obsessed with numbers and their meanings since I was a little girl. As a college student, I began to notice numbers and their significance in the Bible. At that time, I had only shared that discovery with only one person who understood what I was seeing too. It wasn't until about 3 years ago that I came across the book, "Biblical Mathematics, Keys to Scripture Numberics, How to Count the Bible by Evangelist Ed F. Vallowe. This book is amazing and it has solid proof from the bible about each number. I've made it my business to always look at a specific number every time a new year comes. The following is a post I wrote on Facebook on New Year's Day. The information presented is taken directly from the book:


"2016: From the book, "Biblical Mathematics, Keys to Scripture Numerics, How to Count the Bible": 16 is the number that represents LOVE. This number is found 23 times in the Bible. There are 16 times in the Bible we find Jehovah Titles. The name Jehovah means the Self-existent or Eternal Creator; the Immutable One, He who WAS, and IS, and IS TO COME. The name JEHOVAH is combined with other words which form what we know as the JEHOVAH TITLES.

1. Jehovah- Elohim-the Eternal One or Creator, Gen. 2:4-25
2. Adonai-Jehovah -the Lord, our Sovereign; Master Jehovah Gen. 15:2-8
3. Jehovah-Jireh-the Lord will see or provide. Gen. 22:8-14
4. Jehovah-Nissi-the Lord our banner. Exodus 17:15
5. Jehovah-Ropheka- the Lord our healer. Exodus 15:26
6. Jehovah-Shalom-the Lord our peace. Judges 6:24
7. Jehovah-Tsidkeenu-the Lord our righteousness. Jeremiah 23:6
8.Jehovah-Mekaddishkem-the Lord our sanctifier. Exodus 31:13, Leviticus 20:8; 21:8
9. Jehovah-Saboath-the Lord of hosts. 1 Samuel 1:3. Used 281 times.
10. Jehovah-Shammah-the Lord is present. Ezekiel 48:35
11. Jehovah-Elyon-the Lord most high Psalm 7:17, 47:2, 97:9
12. Jehovah-Rohi-the Lord my shepherd. Psalm 23:1
13. Jehovah-Hoseenu-the Lord our Maker. Psalm 95:6
14. Jehovah-Eloheenu-the Lord our God. Psalm 99:5; 8, 9
15. Jehovah-Eloheka-the Lord thy God. Exodus 20:2; 5, 7
16. Jehovah-Elohay-the Lord my God. Zechariah 14:5


That's what I posted but I wanted to add another fascinating discovery that I was reminded of today:


"In I Corinthians 13:4-8 there are SIXTEEN things said about LOVE. The SIXTEENTH time Paul's name occurs is where he is called "BELOVED". (Acts 15:25)

"There were EIGHT boards and SIXTEEN sockets in the west side of the TABERNACLE. (Exodus 26:25) In the EIGHT boards is given the number for the NEW BIRTH. In the SIXTEEN sockets under those EIGHT boards is the number for LOVE."


"Everyone that LOVETH, is born of God, and knoweth God." (I John 4:7)

SIXTEEN is two times EIGHT. The one who is BORN AGAIN (EIGHT) loves all other persons who are BORN of God (EIGHT).

"Everyone that LOVETH Him that begat LOVETH Him also that is begotten of Him." (I John 5:1)


"How beautifully and perfectly these numbers fit into the whole pattern of the WORD of GOD."


Yes, amazing!! As I was sharing with my sisters today, it seems that before the New Year and at the start of the year, I've literally seen scriptures speak on love and I've seen several couples that I know personally and via social media that have gotten engaged that have done it God's way. Miraculous. One of the couples is a young lady who shared a prophecy that God gave her last year on New Year's eve for 2015 and she specifically mentioned marriages. She and her fiance were courting last year and he proposed on New Year's Eve, 2015. Beautiful testimony and moment to witness.

Now after reading about LOVE and the number SIXTEEN's significance, I've challenged myself to meditate on those scriptures consistently and center my focus on God's love for me and what it truly means in my life in all areas. Although I'm happy for those couples who are headed towards marriage, I don't want to make an idol out of marriage and lose my focus on where God has me. As I heard this past Sunday, in order to become a new person in this new year and beyond, we have to constantly examine our hearts and renew our minds with scripture, prayer, and actions. Our love for God comes from our obedience to His voice and His Word.

So let's challenge ourselves to look where we are and love God, love ourselves, and love others and let everything else fall into place according to God's will and purpose.


Blessings!!




No comments:

Post a Comment