Saturday, June 21, 2014

New Season, New Changes

Today is the first day of summer and as usual, I got up to handle some business affairs. As I finished, I ran into a sister that was on my mind recently. It was so refreshing to see her again. God is so awesome because whenever I think of someone, I instantly pray for them and then God allows me to see them physically. We both rejoiced as we embraced and began sharing our trials as well as our triumphs. I knew her from a church I visited occasionally and we shared a great conversation about how things must change for the body of Christ as well as within the church. We both agreed that people need to be focused on being transformed spiritually. Instead, we have people committing themselves to the Lord but not taking the necessary steps to be whole and restored while continuously reading the Word and growing. That's a big problem we're facing today. That's why it's so important to seek God's face everyday and not get caught up in a routine on Sunday. We are the church. We are the ministry. We have to change our mindsets and know who we are in Christ. Just like this new season of summer, the heat is rising. There are tests and different levels we have to face so we need to use this time to focus on where God has us at this point in time, read the Word, pray, and disciple so God can elevate us. As I close, I pray that the body of Christ continues to grow daily with more focus on transformation, healing, restoration, and deliverance.

Thank You Lord for allowing me to fellowship. Prov. 27:17 (As iron  sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend.)

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment